TRIWOOD COMMUNITY ARENA COVID-19 RULES
· Each rental group or team is responsible for ensuring all sector-specific AHS COVID-19 rules and guidelines are followed.
· Rental groups are responsible for ensuring that all participants are aware of both the AHS and Triwood Community Arena rules and guidelines.
· All individuals who enter the Triwood facilities are required to complete a screening process. The rental group is responsible for ensuring that each individual who enters the facilities is screened for COVID-19 using the following AHS daily checklist:
· Rental groups are required to keep a list of attendees at each booking time for the purpose of contact tracing, as per AHS regulations.
· Persons exhibiting flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath), or those who have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 are not permitted to enter the Triwood facilities.
· Persons not following the social distancing rules will be asked to leave immediately.
· Our vending machines and drinking fountain will not be operational.
· Entry to and exit from the Arena will be through the main doors, as usual.
· Upon entering the facility all visitors are required to sanitize their hands (sanitizer will be made available at the entrance of the Triwood Arena).
· At this time, and until further notice, spectators are not allowed in the Arena.
· Face masks must be worn in the facility until the helmet is put on.
MINOR HOCKEY AND RINGETTE
· Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes prior to your start time.
· Please ensure everyone is out of the dressing room within 20 minutes of the ice time ending so that the arena staff has time to sanitize the rooms for the next group.
· Dressing rooms will be available for all groups. Please come dressed and follow social distancing guidelines.
· Doors will be open 30 minutes prior to your start time.
· Adult groups can use the dressing rooms and showers and must ensure they follow the social distancing guidelines.
· Please ensure all players are out of the dressing room within 45 minutes of the ice time ending. This will allow arena staff to have time to sanitize the rooms for the next group.